(1/14) > >>

zhuanyi:
The guide is available at:
http://www.anyizhu.com/mediawiki/index.php/MacOSXInstallationGuides

First1:
Thanks 4 a great guide getting ready to use a mac os
I have an IBM Thinkpad R50.

Problem is my dvd burner doesnt burn probably cus lens is just bad, so

Can I install the mac by mounting the ISO image on daemon tools?

Thanx

zhuanyi:
Hi,
Thanks for the question.
Unfortunately you will have to burn the image to a DVD since unless you would like to install it on Virtual PC within Windows.

Best of luck!

--- Quote from: First1 on August 08, 2007, 10:04:05 pm ---Thanks 4 a great guide getting ready to use a mac os
I have an IBM Thinkpad R50.

Problem is my dvd burner doesnt burn probably cus lens is just bad, so

Can I install the mac by mounting the ISO image on daemon tools?

Thanx

--- End quote ---

scrubsuit:
hi!
i did everything in your guide and all went smoothly until the reboot part. After restarting the computer I was brought to this "grey colored" page where you see the apple logo at the center and below it is a small gear like circle. at first you i can see the animation on the small circle and then it stops. i can hear music, i can hear a voice that's giving me instructions whether to use voice over or not but all i can see on my screen is that grey page with the apple logo. did i do anything wrong? hope you could help me. thanks!  :)

First1:
Yup I figured it out, tried to use a virtual machine but then it gives me an pae error, although my processor supports pae. changed the boot.ini vmware vmx. everything....

There is no workaround the pae error.

Guess Ill have no luck with mac os x except if I buy a new dvd drive. (mine gives the damned power calibration error, gave up on it a long time ago)

Any way thanxs alot. cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version